Most of our items are eligible for our 30-day refund policy. If your product is faulty or damaged you could email us with photographic proof and request a refund.
Please email us here with your refund claim.
1. To complete your return we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
2. To be eligible the item must be faulty or damaged. We do not accept refunds if you change your mind. Please provide photographic proof that the product is faulty or damaged.
3. Sale items or not eligible for refunds If an item is discontinued it may not be refunded.
Several types of cuts are exempt from being refunded. Perishables, Goods such as food flowers newspapers or magazines cannot be refunded. we also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-refundable items.
Gift cards gift envelopes downloadable software products Some health and personal items any items that are returned more than 30 days after the date
Don’t see your refund?
Follow the steps below if you do not see your refund after 7-14 business days.
- Contact your credit card. It may take some time before a refund especially posted to your account.
- Next, contact your bank there is some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you have done all of this and you still haven’t received your refund yet please contact us at our email address.
Acceptable Sales items
Only regular-priced items may be refunded unfortunately sales items cannot be refundable. We replace items if they are defective or damaged.
Please note we will notify you if approve or reject your refund. If you are approved your refund will be processed and credited. Credit will automatically be applied to the form of payment from the original form of payment.